Tuesday, August 5, 2008

sugar nellies




Yep there back out again. i did these a while ago but i forgot to post them on here for you wonderful guys to look at (sorry) haha if you notice they all have scalloped circles on them ... thats because my mummy bought me the pink big shot that i wanted :) im soooo chuffed! I also treated myself to a new set of water colour pencils. I needed them because i was missing several colours due to the puppy. my mum was wondering why he started off white and come back pink and blue haha.

4 comments:

Bev said...

Oh what sweet cards, love the images and papers - they're fab!

julietk said...

Sheridan next time you need watercolour pencils let me know i sell them real cheap x juliet

Anonymous said...

They are lovely Sheridan - Michelle x

Rosette said...

Oh they ARE lovely dear :)
Even I got a Big Shot a month ago..and it travelled from UK to where I live, as my brother had to get it for me with him (I don't find this stuff here). I'm really happy with it!