Thursday, September 11, 2008

:(


On Monday the 8th we had to put my poor little sick kitty cat to sleep. He had feline diabetes and he also started having fits. We didnt want to put him on madication because we did that with a first chewy dog and he thought he could fly because he was that high on drugs. It was a little selfish of us trying to keep him here so we had to let him go. he will be missed lots and lots by all the family and friends. He was a little mischief.. he always terrorised the dogs.My best friends mum sent him to rainbow bridge on her forum ... heres the little section i wrote for it:
"I'm sad to say goodbye,but happy to let you be in peace.It would have been cruel of me to keep you here....so i had to let you go. I'll miss the late night cuddles and your paw ending up in my dinners. But now i know you are at rest and happy roaming in heaven. Rest in peace little man and go play with Tara,Ellie and Micky, just like old times."

Rest in peace Fudge. You will truly be missed!

1 comment:

Max said...

Awwwwww ... sorry that you had to let your little kitty go but you did the right thing.
I'm sure he'll be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.