Thursday, September 11, 2008

bright rainbow card


Today i bought a great bunch of goodies from ... (wait for it) A second hand stall. I went to it twice lol. when i paid her the second time she said "see you in five minutes" so i just gave her the thumbs up. but sadly i didnt return ... i bought all the good things haha! I made this card from my really cheap stamp i purchased last boxing day from hobby craft and some scabby old bits of ribbons. ... oh yeh i bought the multi coloured stamp pad off the market for a bargain of £1 ... nearly bought 1 for £4.85 the other day and it was way way smaller!

2 comments:

Max said...

Sounds like a bargain buy ... and what a super result.

julietk said...

How uncanny is that I was sitting designing "just because" cards in my head earlier today :D but as I am not very good at card making they will probably not get made :D
Just catching up after being away for too long x juliet